Notice Of Program Accessibility
Caring Seasons Health services are Accessible to Persons with Disabilities
Section 504 Notice of Program Accessibility
The regulation implementing Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 requires that an agency/facility “…adopt and implement procedures to ensure that interested persons, including persons with impaired vision or hearing, can obtain information as to the existence and location of services, activities, and facilities that are accessible to and usable by disabled persons.” (45 C.F.R. §84.22(f))
Caring Seasons Health and all of its programs and activities are accessible to and useable by disabled persons, including persons who are deaf, hard of hearing, or blind, or who have other sensory impairments.
Access features include:
- Convenient off-street parking designated specifically for disabled persons.
- Curb cuts and ramps between parking areas and buildings.
- Level access into first floor level with elevator access to all other floors
- Fully accessible offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, public waiting areas, patient care areas
- A full range of assistive and communication aids provided to persons who are deaf, hard of hearing, or blind, or with other sensory impairments. There is no additional charge for such aids. Some of these aids include:
- Qualified sign language interpreters for persons who are deaf or hard of hearing
- Readers and taped material for the blind and large print materials for the visually impaired
- Flash cards, alphabet boards and other communication boards
- Assistive devices for persons with impaired manual skills
- NC TTY/TDD: 919-874-2212
If you require any of the aids listed above, please let a Caring Seasons Health staff member know.